Manager, Business Development
Supply and Data | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Troubleshoot routine network quality measurement issues with ops team and join CS/Sales calls to advise on course of action.
- Perform weekly analysis of network IVT and recommend adjustments to blocking/filtration lists to manage network-wide IVT levels.
- Lead network-wide viewability testing to ensure technical optimizations are effective, and optimize pub mix to deliver on client KPIs.
- Assist the supply team in onboarding new supply, review for Brand Safety & IVT, and enforce quarterly cadence to review supply quality and update supply sources. Manage the communications around this to ensure all stakeholders form Engineering, BD, Sales & CS are aligned.
- Manage and ensure BD/Network quality content on GroundTruth wiki is up-to-date and helpful to the organization.
- Stay informed about major trends in the industry, assess the impact, and advise leadership on business risk/mitigation.
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level. Ability to negotiate and mediate.
- Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn. You are comfortable with data and can translate findings to people who are less technical.
- Driven: A self-starter who is highly motivated.
- 3-4 years of experience in adtech
- Background in business development and/or operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to write SQL