Ad Network Quality Manager
The Manager, Ad Network Quality plays an important role in understanding the programmatic supply ecosystem and fully understands how digital media is transacted with a mission to protect the protect the GroundTruth supply chain and clients from invalid traffic, non-brand safe inventory, non-viewable inventory and poor performing environments by managing quality control globally across all supply partners. Additionally, this role is a stakeholder in ensuring the creative executions from our advertisers are of the highest quality, preventing misrepresentation and ensuring proper sales rights and brand safety for our supply partners and publishers. You will:
- Protect the GroundTruth supply chain and clients from invalid traffic, non-brand safe inventory, non-viewable inventory and poor performing environments by managing quality control globally across all supply partners.
- Support standards as developed by industry and support related sales activity.
- Ensure sales team is well educated on Ad Network Quality initiatives and understand that they are your primary customer
- Establish standards for GroundTruth approach to inventory quality and acts as internal and external evangelist for our approach.
- Be the internal SME on all things related to inventory quality & compliance including internal and external tools/products/processes that are focused on fraud, view-ability, and brand safety.
- Analyze and provide suggestions on what verification partnerships GroundTruth should maintain based on client and industry needs and manages those partnerships as the main point of contact within GroundTruth.
- Evaluate existing and new inventory quality methods (proprietary tools, ads.txt, ads.cert, sellers.txt, etc.) to ensure we offer the best in class tools in partnership with product management.
- Responsible for day to day usage and application of all internal quality assurance tools as they relate to our supply chain and inventory attained through it.
- Participate and lead industry working groups (IAB, TAG, etc.) and attend events to stay apprised of new specifications for Inventory Quality.
- 4-5 years’ experience, ideally at a digital programmatic company, preferably supply side (at either a DSP or SSP) or potentially from a digital publisher Deep understanding of the ad verification landscape, the players involved, and their technologies such as but not limited to MOAT, DoubleVerify, IAS, etc
- Experience in SQL (and Python as a plus). Experience test and run tags and test campaigns
- Bachelors degree educated
- Able to articulate complex issues and issue resolution to senior and non-senior stakeholders internally (client success team) and externally (clients, vendors, etc.)
- A Team Player who can work with diverse, cross-functional teams; has experience working with Product, Marketing, Tech, Sales, Business, Finance, and other teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Adapts easily to changing situations and can manage priorities