Role: Junior/Salesforce Admin
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
The Junior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for maintaining GroundTruth’s Salesforce subscription, structure, and size. With the best user experience as top of mind, this person will work closely with internal teams to capture data and support business needs.
- Understand all aspects of Sales, Strategy & Operations, and Marketing related interactions that GroundTruth has with its current and potential customers
- Responsible for ensuring proper system set up of internal users.
- Provide day to day user support by trouble shooting issues and providing solutions for proper Salesforce usage
- Develop high quality training materials including standard operating procedures, presentations and cheat sheets for all users across various functions
- Ad hoc reporting as needed
- Assist in testing new Salesforce functionality
- Additional job duties as assigned.
- Analyze and maintain salesforce security, in terms of ensuring Profiles Permission Sets have the right permissions provided
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
- Provide support to end users to resolve any salesforce related issues.
- 1-3 years of experience in Salesforce platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Fluency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Salesforce ADM Certification 201 a plus
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status