Partner Success Manager
New York NY – Or possibility to work remote
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Overview: Assist the top Platform Reseller Accounts increase yield by proactively finding opportunities to upsell current accounts, ensure more renewals, provide detailed mid-campaign reporting, identify trends, and help the team be more efficient with time and resources.
- Work with Partner Success Director to identify and support upsell opportunities and renewal rates within partner sales orgs. and act as tactical business development support
- Assist in identifying and acting on partner revenue trends (top markets/verticals/products sold/etc.)
- Analyze platform team data to ensure that the org is best driving revenue/support among partner orgs.
- Deliver Brand and Audience indexing reports and post campaign insights to partners
- Analyze top markets across partners to ensure the team is allocating resources most effectively and visit markets to build relationships
- Take initiative directly with clients in order to drive improved performance, more investment, and deeper levels of partnership
- A motivated self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast–paced environment and can prioritize their time as an individual contributor
- A strong seller, relationship manager, negotiator, communicator, and closer.
- Curious and enjoy digging “in the weeds” to find new opportunities
- A creative and self-sufficient problem solver that can find solutions to common day to day situations
- Able to think strategically and translate that strategy into effective tactics.
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly revenue expectations.
- At least 4 years of experience in digital sales or a digital ad agency, preferably mobile.
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile vendors across advertising networks, rich media vendors, behavioral targeting, etc is preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status