Role: Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer – Search
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
As a search lead engineer, your role will be to primarily work on search and Development of APIs, performance improvement tasks and liaison with other teams for guidance.
• Implement features needed for our search business
• Integrate with demand partners using REST APIs
• Build solid REST APIs that allow supply partners to integrate with us.
• Work closely with the Mountain View & Charlotte teams.
• Work with the engineering architect / director for guidance
• 2+ years of industry experience
• Knowledge and advocacy of software engineering best practices
• Amazon AWS
• SQL Queries
• Elastic Search
• REST APIs
• Unix commands
• Able to debug code
• Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
How you can impress us:
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience working with engineering leads.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status