Senior Product Manager
Mountain View, CA
GroundTruth is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to build products which directly impact performance across various key metrics. GroundTruth wants to become the defacto choice for location-based performance advertising, and the product manager will help solve a very hard problem of driving people to physical stores in the most efficient manner. You will juggle with difficult questions around the balance between scale and performance, you will run constant A/B bucket tests to gain another 1% in performance, you will play with bidding strategies to maximize return for advertisers and you will also infuse a data driven culture among your peers.
- Develop products that increase performance across key performance metrics, including store visitation rate, CTR and conversion rates.
- Work with engineers to develop bidding models that bring cost efficiency to GroundTruth’s location marketplace
- Work with scientists who build machine learning platforms for optimization models
- Track and analyze key data quality and coverage metrics
- Build systems to make it easy to monitor and track key metrics
- Perform all the usual product stuff – prioritization, short/long-term roadmap development, writing user stories, and shipping constantly
- A data geek: You enjoy getting into the weeds and take pleasure in unlocking insights through data
- Technically Adept: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communicative: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation.
- A Team Player: Believes in our company’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Experience: 3-5 years in a product ownership role
- Mobile industry experience, preferable mobile or location based marketing
- Strong proficiency in data, experience in managing KPIs and understanding of tradeoffs in performance and scale
- Growth mindset: you have a passion for learning and mastering new subject material
- Communication skills: you intuitively understand how to drive alignment between different stakeholders with different motivations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.