GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. GroundTruth has global headquarters in New York. Its R&D centers are located in US, Canada and India. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
GroundTruth is seeking an experienced Digital Ad Operations professional to join our Operations team. The successful candidate must have experience with digital ad serving technologies, meticulous attention to detail and a winning attitude.
- Coordinate with Account Management and Revenue Operations team for campaigns monthly billing
- Reconcile all managed advertising campaigns and adhere to billing schedule every month
- Raise any billing related flags to relevant teams
- Assist finance team for any queries pertaining to campaign invoices
- Assist Account Management and Revenue operations team with campaign screenshots and 3rd party reports.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Familiar with Media industry
- Extremely detail oriented, analytical, motivated, and technically competent.
- Dynamic and performance driven in a fast-paced team environment.
- 1-2 years of working experience in adtech industry
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in fast paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, and digital advertising knowledge is a plus
- Excellent organizational, and communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.