GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We’re looking for an experienced PA and Office Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate will provide full office management in our London office and support in for our office in Germany, Hamburg ensuring high quality office administration is provided as well as day to day administration and PA duties to both our General Manager, EMEA and Head of UK.
PA responsibilities and duties:
- PA duties to the General Manager, EMEA and Head of UK.
- Fully manage the General Manager, EMEA and Head of UK’s diaries, ensuring full consideration of operational priorities, geographical constraints and ensuring effective time management of all meeting attendees.
- Dealing with correspondence and enquiries, inbox management and handling phone calls and emails where appropriate.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings, appointments, meeting room management, booking, organising travel, transport and accommodation.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Processing expense claims in a timely and accurate manner.
Office / Operations Duties:
- Administrative Support: Devising and maintaining office and administration systems, maintaining a tidy, clean and efficient office environment at all times, ensuring stationery, office supplies and groceries are ordered and in stock.
- Facilities Site Lead: Being the first point of contact for all office issues, suppliers, and staff, ensuring it runs smoothly and efficiently at all times, being the first point of contact with all IT issues, including troubleshooting internally, liaising with external support providers, ordering all IT equipment and ensuring it is installed properly, as well as reporting system failures.
- Reception: Greeting visitors while providing excellent customer service. Ensuring all meeting rooms are maintained (including the equipment) and are ready for the next meeting. Greet & provide beverages for guests. Manage the booking of meeting rooms.
- Purchasing: Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease; managing inventory of supplies and equipment for existing vendors, sourcing, maintaining and managing company facilities, including office maintenance and equipment contracts, ensuring that these are renewed or replaced with competitive services.
- People Operations: Conducting office inductions and arranging for all new starters’ desks to be set up and in full working order on their first day, providing any other ad hoc administration duties.
- Team & Culture: Plan, organise and set up internal events and celebrations, help order and distribute swag, implement processes that help everyone in the office maximise their efficiency.
- Travel: Booking travel for staff through our Travel Partner and liaising with visitors from other offices when visiting.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in office management and PA duties
- Exceptional organisational skills, with ability to prioritise and get things done with minimal oversight
- Highly motivated, proactive and hard working
- Attention to detail and high level of urgency
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and extremely personable
- Outstanding organisational skills and time keeping
- The ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Recognise and understand the need for confidentiality
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Excellent customer service and ability to take initiative
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning.
- Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- Competitive salaries and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- Flexible schedule. We’re open to remote working on occasion.
- Comprehensive online Learning and Development Centre with over 200 courses.
- Competitive salary.
As part of any recruitment process, GroundTruth collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use data and to meeting data protection obligations.
We are compliant and have reviewed and updated our privacy notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.