Role: Customer Experience Executive
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
WeatherBug, a fully owned division of GroundTruth, is a major weather app with a strong presence in the US and is rapidly expanding in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. WeatherBug is a top-rated weather app, with more than 15 million monthly active users.
- Satisfactory responses to all WeatherBug user base queries, respond within a defined turnaround time.
- Will be responsible for supporting Android, iOS, Window, Mac, and other WeatherBug applications.
- Will be responsible for play store and apple store support.
- Will need to respond to approximately 200 emails per day.
- Provide weekly summary reports for the trending issues and analysis on top case reasons with respect to each WeatherBug product.
- Should be proactive in flagging and escalating any upcoming issues/trends/customer responses etc. to engineering team
- Review all feedback emails and send respond within 24 hours (goal).
- Follow-up with customers to get more information as needed.
- Send a daily case analysis report at the end of each shift.
- Work five days a week, two of those days are Saturday and Sunday.
- Work hours to overlap US WeatherBug Team’s hours.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 0 to 1 years of experience, preferred computer science background
- Familiarity with UserVoice platform would be a plus, but is not required
- Flexible to work some night hours to align with US team
- Flexibility to work from home
How you can impress us:
- Experience with similar industry chat process
- Knowledge of ad industry will be added advantage
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.