Senior Product Manager
Mountain View, CA
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Come help build the best location-based ad platform in the world. In this role, you will focus on key components of GroundTruth’s ad platform. You will build attribution products based on offline store visits, as well as targeting capabilities to drive offline visits more efficiently.
You will juggle with open-ended problem statements and be expected to make independent decisions based on both data and product instincts.This is a full stack product role where you will work closely with data scientists and engineers to make data driven products, as well as with marketers to help drive adoption of our products.
- Develop attribution products to prove the effectiveness of ad targeting. Measurement of products will focus on physical visits to stores.
- Build new location-based targeting products to increase effectiveness of ad targeting.
- Work with data scientists on learning models, with system engineers on serving stack and with UI developers on enhancing our application layer.
- Work with marketers and sellers to position our products as the best in the industry.
- Most importantly, iterate fast and ship constantly.
- A data geek: You enjoy getting into the weeds and take pleasure in unlocking insights through data.
- Technically adept: Not afraid of new technologies and driven to learn.
- Problem solver: Dives deep into a problem to come up with simple and elegant solutions.
- A strong communicator: Able to collaborate with multiple business and engineering stakeholders and work through conflicting needs.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field; MBA or PhD is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in building products from scratch.
- Product experience in digital advertising, preferably with a focus on mobile. Experience in location-based advertising is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in data and the ability to work alongside data science teams.
- Ambition to dig deep into data on your own.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and connect with engineering teams.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.