Director of Digital Marketing
Marketing | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for delivering traffic, leads and marketing-driven pipeline in close partnership with sales, product marketing, creative services and marketing communications. This person will have direct experience with the latest cutting-edge marketing technologies and approaches. You will have demonstrated campaign success, from conception, to pipeline impact, to closed business.
- Lead the development of a world-class demand-generation and marketing programs team to support a high growth B2B sales, selling to diverse buyers
- Implement leading-edge marketing technologies
- Develop and execute multi-faceted, multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Establish goals and KPIs for all demand generation programs based on historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance and pipeline growth
- Work with content marketing to drive the production of engaging content to feed nurture and lead generation programs
- Work with marketing to deliver the required technical, operational and analytical support to ensure and deliver continuous results
- Work with marketing to develop and implement campaigns to generate new leads and move existing pipeline
- Work closely with marketing and sales to monitor and drive timely and effective lead follow-up to ensure high rates of conversion to opportunities
- A proven team player: You have experience partnering with marketing and sales leadership.
- A critical thinker: You have the ability to evaluate challenges and develop solutions that deliver profitable business growth
- A strong communicator: You have a proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to executives and a variety of audiences. You are able to work cross functionally with internal stakeholders to support the business needs and deliver strong marketing programs. You have strong storytelling and presentation skills. You have strong copywriting capabilities.
- Creative: You have a high level of creativity and are able to develop compelling/differentiating value proposition/positioning.
- Organized: You are able to handle a diverse workload with strong project management skills to meet aggressive deadlines. You are able to prioritize effectively and operate in an extremely fast paced environment.
- 8-10 years of demonstrated success in owning, leading and managing demand generation programs in B2B organizations at the enterprise level
- BA or BS degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and Marketo (or other marketing automation tools)
- Experience implementing Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs
- Expertise in retargeting, email marketing, SEO and landing page optimization, and website analytics
- Expertise in direct marketing tactics, including email, webinars, sponsorships, trade shows, mobile and use of third-party data sources
- Ability to demonstrate prior work – creative, results-driven campaigns in particular
- Experience successfully mentoring and managing a team
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.