Role: Team Lead Contractors
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
As a Team lead- Contractors, provide direction and coordinate with Contractors on quality assurance and production efficiency. Work to improve an organization’s efficiency and profitability. Must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
• Understand the product requirement and engineering capabilities
• Provide out of the box solution to problem faced in production atmosphere
• Co-ordinate with Contractors on day to day basis
• Collaborate with cross functional teams
• Analyze daily output and quality of contractors
• Respond to the queries raised by contractors on daily basis
• Proactively analyze issue/error trends and recommend preventive and corrective action.
• Proactively flag issues related to process compliance including non-completion of tasks, errors and deviations from defined processes.
• Update daily, weekly and monthly reports of work done
• Communicate with low performance and understand their concerns and extending support for improvement
• Recommend features and requirements for enhancing Blueprints modules in production systems
• Maintaining and generating monthly invoices
• Perform random quality checks to ensure the completeness of data
• Quick Learner
• Capable of working on other countries as well.
• Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
• Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
• Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer; takes charge and feels ownership.
• Graduate in any stream.
• 4+ years of work experience
• Good Excel skills
• Knowledge of map navigation, Satellite view description and 3D concept
• Should have able to read map.
• Understanding of POIs Lat Long.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.