Marketing Insights Manager
Marketing | New York, NY
GroundTruth, formerly xAd, is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
This role will be responsible for identifying trends and driving analysis from our mobile-location platform including overall business visitation patterns and client-specific strengths and opportunities. The Marketing Insights Manager will leverage these findings to develop consumer insights from real-world behaviors and translate these insights into actionable strategy recommendations.
GroundTruth is seeking someone with both strong analytical and communication skills. In addition to data analysis, they will be working closely with marketing and sales leads to detect and apply key insights for their clients. This is a unique opportunity to own a key part of the business with a ton of growth potential so we are looking for someone who can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data from an incredible mobile-location dataset to understand and develop insights on human behavior for thought-leadership content and sales collateral
- Support sales team in growing strategic accounts through foot traffic insights, interpretation, and actionable strategy recommendations
- Work closely with product team to help launch and manage a location-based insights tool including outlining market needs, designing features, and defining go-to-market strategy
- Able to “translate” data into consumer insights and recommendations
- Comfortable owning projects independently end to end
- Comfortable with communicating with internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Psychology or related subject
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Excellent analytical ability as well as strong written and spoken communication skills – ability to simplify and present complex analysis
- Extremely proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience in some kind of analysis using with Excel / VBA / Macros, SQL is preferred
- Experience with quantitative analysis using SAS/R/SPSS or similar software is preferred
- Knowledge of advertising industry is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.