GroundTruth is the leading location platform for driving visits. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, along with predictive targeting products, GroundTruth is able to precisely reach mobile users in the real-world and influence business performance. Since 2009, GroundTruth’s focus on scale and accuracy has allowed it to capture 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion global physical visits annually. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Learn to work with data scientists on learning models, with system engineers on the ad-serving stack and with application developers on enhancing our application layer.
- Learn to work with marketers and sellers to position our products as the best in the industry.
- Most importantly, learn to iterate fast and ship constantly.
- A data go-getter: You enjoy getting into the weeds and take pleasure in unlocking insights through data.
- Technically adept: Not afraid of new technologies and driven to learn.
- Problem solver: Dives deep into a problem to come up with simple and elegant solutions.
- A strong communicator: Able to collaborate with multiple business and engineering stakeholders and work through conflicting needs.
- You have a Computer Engineering Degree and MBA.
- Have interest and taken courses in product marketing and statistical analysis.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and connect with engineering teams.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.