National Sales Central | Chicago, IL
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary cleansing processes that combines their Blueprint’s contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30 Billion visits annually.
This sales role will be responsible for prospecting and developing new client accounts within the Central Region. It will also include maintaining and building existing sales relationships with current clients assigned to this book of business. Embracing a team mentality is needed to work with the Account Management and Revenue teams to strategize, develop, and execute digital media campaigns for all assigned accounts.
- Main objective: new business sales through agencies and client directs while maintaining and growing a handful of running accounts that are part of your custom territory/book of business
- Constantly build a pipeline of leads throughout the entire sales cycle (new business focus)
- Communicate GroundTruth capabilities, differentiators and the entire product suite effectively to clients through various means (email, phone, in-person, conferences, networking event, etc.)
- Hold at least 5-10 meetings a week with clients – accurately log meeting activity and relevant details via Salesforce
- Meet or achieve sales quotas on a monthly/quarterly basis according to sales plan set by VP
- Meet all deadlines set by leadership to ensure proper information is effectively shared
- Be a team player – contribute during team meetings, share market/product knowledge with larger team and step up to help team members when in need
- Respond to clients within 24hrs of email/phone call, the sooner the better
- Accurately maintain a forecast for team spreadsheets and opportunity pipeline
- Self- Motivated
- Solutions Oriented
- Results Driven
- Growth Mindset
- 2+ year’s experience at an agency, media sales company or general account selling
- Strong communication skills (in-person/on-the-phone presentations, email and general day-today in the office and with clients)
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task are imperative in this extremely fast-moving role
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of the business
- Go-getter mentality – ability to find new business (hot/cold leads), maintain and grow current business and constantly curate of pipeline of potential business
- Understanding of the mobile eco-system and the various players in the space (location-based, attribution partners, programmatic, rich media providers, etc.)
- Ability to effectively and strategically complete RFP’s for clients in various verticals, proactively pitch strategic ideas to best serve your clients’ needs.
- Strong ability to “close” or ask for the business after each pitch
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.