Business Development – Director
Supply Monetization | Mountain View or New York City, United States
GroundTruth is looking for an experienced mobile data exert to help secure new publisher partnerships and extend GroundTruth’s location analytics and services into the publisher ecosystem. We are looking for significant experience partnering with publishers / app developers, with a track record of executing deals and creating successful integrations. As a Business Development Director, you will most likely already possess strong industry relationships and will need to build and maintain additional relationships with new mobile supply partners. You will need strong relationship-building and project management skills, strong technology background (data as a service and SDK), ability to clarify and summarize complex issues and strong attention to detail. You must also possess strong analytical skills regarding technical and business issues and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally.
Your responsibilities will include executing new direct publisher partnerships including distribution of GroundTruth SDKs, understanding market requirements and effectively communicating to product and engineering, and resolving business as well as technical issues. Location preference is New York City or Bay Area (Mountain View).
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Build direct relationships with mobile applications developers and build relationship to deliver GroundTruth new publisher services
- Understand market requirements, competitive market and work with product organization to establish further product enhancement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help partners continue to develop their applications for maximum return.
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues.
- Oversee overall supply performance and make recommendations to allocation based on such performance
- Often provide analysis of revenue/traffic to partners and gain more understanding about their traffic and objectives.
- BA/BS business or marketing-related degree or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- 7 years’ experience in mobile and advertising and at least 3 yrs in publisher development.
- Demonstrated track record of closing business and driving long and complex sales cycles
- Ability to develop strong relationships and engage in strategic conversations with senior- and C-level executives at client companies
- Team player; willingness to share knowledge and ability to facilitate team rapport
- An innately collaborative personality; demonstrated mastery of cross-functional teamwork
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to develop and drive cross-functional partnerships with various internal teams (e.g. Solutions Engineering, Product) and executive leadership
- Superior communication and presentation skills
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.