GroundTruth is the leading location platform for driving visits. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, along with predictive targeting products, GroundTruth is able to precisely reach mobile users in the real-world and influence business performance. Since 2009, GroundTruth’s focus on scale and accuracy has allowed it to capture 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion global physical visits annually. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
We’re looking for someone to participate in an Engineering internship for our Mountain View office.This position is open for recent graduates looking for a first work experience.
- Participate in software analysis and engineering.
- Learn engineering best practices.
- Program in Python, Go, Typescript, …
- Implement new (web) applications for internal and external use.
- Analyze and comprehend technical requirements.
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Report to one or more mentors on-site.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Natural openness to new ideas.
- Independent way of working and believe that an open, honest dialogue ensures the best results.
- Good debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Solid data structures & algorithm foundation.
- SQL knowledge.
How you can impress us:
- An online display of your skills, or contributions to an open-source project.
- Experience with Python, Go, Java, Typescript or similar.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, React or AngularJS.
- Linux experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.