Advertising Design Intern
Creative, Client Services | NYC, NY, USA
**Please note this internship is UNPAID. You must be a current student who can intern for university credit to be considered.**
GroundTruth, formerly xAd, is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
We value all our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in mobile location based advertising. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with industry leaders and other professionals in the advertising community.
- Support Senior designers within the Client Services team
- Design custom mobile advertising for various industries for Pre-Sales projects to win clients
- Learn how to strategize for mobile advertising
- Participate in brainstorm sessions with Sales and Account Managers
- Able to take directions from senior members of the creative team and multitask in different projects
- Creative with the ability to follow client’s existing branding and develop unique and engaging designs with tight turnaround times.
- Outgoing and self-motivated.
- Currently enrolled in a four year college, majoring or minoring in New Media, Advertising, Mobile/Web Design, Web development, or like discipline
- Fluency with Mac platform and Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Understanding of branding and identity design and how to work in an established brand system
- Great sense of composition, typography, images and color and most importantly – DETAILS
- A strong awareness of trends within the design community, and ability to incorporate a variety of design styles in your work
- Strong interest in advertising and/or mobile
In your cover letter or resume, please include a link to an online portfolio. If called for an interview, candidates must be prepared with printed samples and detailed explanation of their best work. Please include independent projects only, and not those completed by a class or group.