GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We are looking to add a Senior Recruiter to our dynamic Talent Acquisition team in New York. In this role, you will manage full life-cycle recruiting while ensuring a positive candidate experience. You will also help build reporting dashboards and engage/improve the Behavioral recruiting process for GroundTruth. This role reports to the Manager of Talent Acquisition.
- Be responsible for full life cycle recruiting for all roles in all groups at GroundTruth (along with the team)
- Work directly with hiring managers to define and understand the requirements, functions, hiring roadmap and behaviors + skills needed for each role
- Design, develop, and drive various research and sourcing strategies to mine for diverse talent
- Maintain an active presence across social media to promote GroundTruth’s culture and employer branding efforts
- Partner with the Manager of Talent Acquisition to deliver “best-in-class” talent experience across offices and functions
- Ensure TA operational excellence by maintaining data integrity in the ATS and across processes
- Ensure DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging) practices & metrics in Recruiting are an integral part of the sourcing & interview process
- A great communicator
- An experienced Behavioral interviewer & can train others how to do it
- Able to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals
- 3+ years of experience as a full lifecycle recruiter in house or with an agency
- Working knowledge of one or more ATS systems- Jobvite & Greenhouse would be nice but not necessary
- Insanely strong communication and listening skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft & Google suites
- Experience working with a variety of senior leaders without oversight
- A need to work within a very sharing & collaborative team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.