Client Services Intern
Client Services | Chicago, IL
**Please note This internship is PAID **
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in mobile location-based advertising. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with industry leaders and other professionals in the advertising community.
You will learn:
- The advertising technology industry landscape.
- The departments within the Client Services team: Account Management, Ad Operations and Creative.
- How to conduct industry research, sales documents, educational pieces, and blog articles.
- The lifecycle of a campaign, including pre-sale and post-sale CS responsibilities.
- How to put together client-facing material, including reporting and insights.
- Interested in the business of digital advertising and technology.
- A self-starter that takes initiative.
- Creative and flexible.
- Detail oriented and analytical with the ability to pivot quickly and accurately with tight turnaround times.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year college, preferably a rising Junior or Senior.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Analytical and effective at filtering and sorting data using Excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.