Machine Learning Engineer
Mountain View, CA or Vancouver, Canada
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Write solid, performant production code in Python and C++.
- The code mainly concerns machine learning algorithms and data processing (ex. in Python) but expands to other natures needed to productionize said code and integrate it into larger systems (ex. in C++).
- Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent; PhD is a plus.
- 2+ years in a full-time software development role, in industry.
- Fluency in C++and Python.
- Experience writing sizable software focusing on statistical modeling, machine learning, data processing and analysis.
- Significant experience with debugging, profiling, performance tuning, architecting, and other software engineering tasks.
How you can impress us:
- Familiarity with open source machine learning libraries such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and Spark MLlib.
- Familiarity with “Big Data” tools such as Hadoop, Hive, NoSQL data stores, Spark.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.