Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Mountain View, CA
GroundTruth is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
What you will do:
- Writing solid, performant production code in Python and C++.
- The code mainly concerns machine learning algorithms and data processing (ex. in Python) but expands to other natures needed to productionize said code and integrate it into larger systems (ex. in C++).
What you must have:
- 2+ years in a full-time software development job in industry.
- Fluent in C++ and Python.
- Experience writing sizable software focusing on statistical modeling, machine learning, data processing and analysis.
- Significant experience with debugging, profiling, performance tuning, architecting, and other software engineering tasks.
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, or another quantitative field.
How you can impress us:
- Familiarity with open source machine learning libraries such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and Spark MLlib.
- Familiarity with “big data” tools such as Hadoop, Hive, NoSQL data stores, Spark.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.