Manager, Account Management
Account Management, Client Services | Los Angeles, CA, USA
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
As a Manager of Account Management, you will lead a regional team of high-performing Account Managers focused on National Sales. As a Manager, you will be in an important and strategic role as a critical liaison between the leaders of internal sales, marketing and client services teams. You have experience growing a strong team who pride themselves on delivering superior customer service, provide insights about the mobile industry and maintain a strong GroundTruth culture. This is a great opportunity for a creative, high-energy individual to join a growing and dynamic company that is leading the industry. The Manager, Account Management will report to the Director of Account Management. This position will travel less than 10% of the time.
- Responsible for managing a regional team of Account Managers within the Agency National Sales organization
- Assist in building and maintaining organizational structure for Account Management team, providing guidance to team members while distributing workloads and projects that are in line with client needs
- Manage internal escalations with creative, solutions-oriented results
- Close the loop with other Sales and Operations managers to uncover and scale best practices and knowledge management insights across the organization; Assign and work closely with subject matter experts
- Support and nurture direct reports, ensuring training & development needs are constantly evaluated and fulfilled
- Influence agency’s brand strategy through understanding of the National and Regional agency landscape.
- Leader: You will provide leadership to the Account Management team, manage department expectations and drive your team members to take on leadership opportunities
- Team Builder: Always wants what’s best for the business; fosters a sense of team in others
- Strategic: Understand and develop your team member’s strengths and areas for improvement
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands
- Strong Communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level
- Client Facing: Comfortable working in a client facing role in a fast-paced environment with frequent pressure to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn
- 5-7 years media experience in client facing role and at least 1 year managing a client services team
- BA or BS degree and/or equivalent in education and experience
- Proficient in Office Suite, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Salesforce
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.