Manager, Account Management
Account Management, Client Services | Chicago, IL, USA OR Los Angeles, CA, USA
GroundTruth is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
As a Manager of Account Management, you will lead a regional team of high-performing Account Managers focused on National Sales. As a Manager, you will be in an important and strategic role as a critical liaison between the leaders of internal sales, marketing and client services teams. You have experience growing a strong team who pride themselves on delivering superior customer service, provide insights about the mobile industry and maintain a strong GroundTruth culture. This is a great opportunity for a creative, high-energy individual to join a growing and dynamic company that is leading the industry. The Manager, Account Management will report to the Director of Account Management. This position will travel less than 10% of the time.
- Responsible for managing a regional team of Account Managers within the Agency National Sales organization
- Assist in building and maintaining organizational structure for Account Management team, providing guidance to team members while distributing workloads and projects that are in line with client needs
- Manage internal escalations with creative, solutions-oriented results
- Close the loop with other Sales and Operations managers to uncover and scale best practices and knowledge management insights across the organization; Assign and work closely with subject matter experts
- Support and nurture direct reports, ensuring training & development needs are constantly evaluated and fulfilled
- Influence agency’s brand strategy through understanding of the National and Regional agency landscape.
- Leader: You will provide leadership to the Account Management team, manage department expectations and drive your team members to take on leadership opportunities
- Team Builder: Always wants what’s best for the business; fosters a sense of team in others
- Strategic: Understand and develop your team member’s strengths and areas for improvement
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands
- Strong Communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level
- Client Facing: Comfortable working in a client facing role in a fast-paced environment with frequent pressure to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn
- 5-7 years media experience in client facing role and at least 1 year managing a client services team
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Office Suite, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Salesforce
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.