Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Design and develop server-side software applications operating over huge spatial data.
- Build visualizations to help understand geospatial data.
- Develop tools to cleanse geospatial data and enforce data integrity.
- Provide quality assurance for highly visible revenue-impacting software solutions.
- Seek, implement and adhere to standards, frameworks and best practices in the industry.
- B.Tech/M.tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-4 years industry experience using Python.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Clarity in verbal and written communications.
- Self-motivated and disciplined requiring minimal supervision.
You can impress us with:
- Exposure to geospatial data tools and platforms such as Postgres, Mapbox/Google APIs, QGIS.
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem and technologies.
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.