Role: Lead System Administrator
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth enables real-time, location-based marketing, without the guesswork. Working with GroundTruth, marketers can deliver more relevant, personalized messages to the right people they want to reach, based on the real places they visit every day. Each month, GroundTruth’s patented location platform helps marketers reach over 500 million people globally via more than 100 thousand popular mobile applications. With GroundTruth, marketers can say goodbye to assumptive marketing and reach the right people at real places in real-time with precision, relevance and confidence. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Build and maintain our corporate systems and networks, including wired network, wireless network, VPN, LAN, WAN, and servers.
- Play a lead role in supporting InfoSec technology, policies, and processes.
- Suggest, evaluate, and implement new solutions that optimize network and security operations.
- Protect the company from threats and respond to them when prevention fails.
- Serve as a technical resource and SME for junior team members.
- Be capable of working a non-traditional work schedule, to collaborate with US team members either very early in the morning or late at night India time.
- Networking skills in all layers of the stack. You should be comfortable managing L2 and L3 networking, wide area networks, internet connectivity and wireless systems. You need strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills necessary to get to the root of difficult problems and devise solutions to avoid them in the future.
- Experience managing physical and virtual server environments, both in on-premise and cloud platform based environments like VMware Vsphere, AWS, or Azure.
- Experience managing security appliances like firewalls, VPN servers, IDS and IPS.
- Solid Linux and Windows administration skills, including Windows domain management.
- Application administration experience. You should be familiar with managing Linux and WIndows web environments, Apache or Nginx web servers, database technologies like MySQL and Postgres, and application servers like Tomcat.
- The ability to create security policy that protects clients, servers, and networks.
- Knowledge of infrastructure and security monitoring and SIEM.
How you can impress us:
- You can demonstrate you’ve managed complex projects from concept through roll-out.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Management.
- You have certification in IT disciplines.
- You’ve led a team.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.