Role: Platform Coordinator / Specialist
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
The Campaign Coordinator manages all aspects of the campaign including day-to-day operations and the coordination and implementation of the fundraising operations.
- Coordinate all activities required to launch mobile advertising campaigns, including implementing creative, securing traffic supply, and interpreting insertion orders
- Traffic mobile advertising campaigns in GT’s proprietary local ad-serving platform
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously
- Troubleshoot cross-functional stake holders in case of any campaign related issues
- Management of client expectations, communication and reporting metrics
- Ensure successful fulfillment of all campaigns
- Create and maintain documentation pertinent to the Platform team
- Reporting and month end invoicing
- 1 to 2 years working experience in digital ad operations or relevant fields e. advertising platform, online publisher, ad networks, digital agencies, etc.
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in fast paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, and digital advertising knowledge
- Demonstrated trafficking experience
- Excellent client servicing, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong interest in mobile technology
- Mobile advertising experience a strong plus
How you can impress us:
- Excellent MS Excel skills
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.