Account Management| Atlanta, GA
GroundTruth is the leading location platform for driving visits. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, along with predictive targeting products, GroundTruth is able to precisely reach mobile users in the real-world and influence business performance. Since 2009, GroundTruth’s focus on scale and accuracy has allowed it to capture 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion global physical visits annually. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Account Coordinators at GroundTruth are the fuel that power our sales team and are expected to provide the highest level of pre-sale support. This is a great opportunity for a creative, high-energy individual to join a growing and dynamic company that is leading the location industry
- Prioritize and complete request for proposals (RFPs) within designated pod.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of GroundTruth product and capabilities, translate your knowledge into media plans that help clients meet their objectives and solve business problems.
- Responsible for all procedures related to setting up and executing successful campaigns – working with Account Executives, Account Managers and Ad Operations to schedule creative, execute revisions, ensure campaigns delivery and meet client-specified KPIs.
- Responsible for aggregating research and/or reporting data throughout the client engagement.
- Strategic – Approach projects, proposals, and accounts with a creative lens. Able to interpret and extract insight from data & convey in an effective manner
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Highly Organized Self-Starter- Responds well under pressure and is able to prioritize & complete tasks efficiently & effectively. Bias to speed yet detail-oriented *Add*
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- 1-2 years digital and/or mobile media experience.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel and PowerPoint) and Salesforce.
- Passionate about the mobile advertising space, ensuring world-class customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.