IT Support Specialist
Mountain View, CA
GroundTruth is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform stellar technical support that keeps our employees functioning optimally
- Serve as a site SME in performing advanced troubleshooting of client, network and application issues.
- Responsible for site IT initiatives and roll-outs of new products and services.
- Assist in the development of technical support processes and practices.
- Coordinate IT aspects of employee onboarding/offboarding process.
- Assist in architecting new solutions to improve efficiency, promote productivity and automate day to day operations.
- Integrate with the rest of the team to deliver on goals and projects to improve company and departmental performance
- Management of AV systems. You’ll provide assistance to employees in understanding how to use them and set up and manage large meetings as required.
- 2-5 years of IT experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to technically identify issues and resolve
- High degree of initiative and dependability
- Interest in providing stellar customer service
- Solid experience supporting Mac OS X and Windows 10 computing environments
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems
- Managing a cloud based application suite (Google Suite / O365)
- Practical understanding of Network Technology (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Ticketing system experience (JIRA, Webhelpdesk, ServiceNow)
- Active Directory knowledge
- Flexibility to work evenings and/or weekends when required
- Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with scripting including, but not limited to, Python and PowerShell.
- Experience using managed device deployment software (JAMF, KACE, Absolute Manage, Intune).
- Network Administration experience managing wireless systems, switches, routers, firewalls and DHCP and DNS.
- Hyper-V/VMWare experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.