Billing Specialist/Sr Analyst – Billing & Expense Reporting
- Coordinate monthly billing reconciliation for all lines of business.
- Ensure that the invoices are generated accurately as per the client agreement/requirement.
- Provide end to end support to Business Teams and coordinate between different departments like Operations, Collections and Auditors to ensure smooth functioning.
- Monitor and analyze revenue fulfillment for billing reconciliation and campaign performance
- Assist with month end close activities / Monitoring and Analysing various Reports.
- Ensure proper documentaion to substantiate the monthly activities performed to support the audit needs & compliance
- Support ad hoc projects and reporting requirements
- Review employee expense report to ensure compliance of company’s policy
- Inquire with employees for receipts and explanations when needed
- Monthly expense analysis and reporting variances
- Ensure expenses are accurately booked into financial reporting system
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Works toward and contributes to achievement of team/business unit goals
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communicative: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation.
- A Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Adept: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Problem solver: Takes charge of creating solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- 1.5 – 2+ years of experience in Billings (OTC) and expense reporting
- Attention to detail, and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve data issues/needs
- Relevant experience working with large data sets
- Intermediate to advanced experience MS Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Proven track record of tackling complex business questions, mining data, and generating business relevant insights that are communicated in a simple to consume and thorough fashion
- Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in pressure situations
- Must be independent, self-motivated, success-driven, and willing to work within a team environment
How you can impress us:
- Experience with Salesforce
- Expereince with Oracle Fusion