Platform Specialist (Account Manager)
Platform Sales | New York, NY
GroundTruth is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
If you’re a passionate mobile technology and digital advertising enthusiast with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a great people person, we invite you to talk to us about our Platform Sales team at GroundTruth.
- Own customer relationships from post account creation to maturity, and help with education, campaign setup, optimizations, and reporting
- Leverage cross-industry and platform expertise to provide consultative recommendations / upsell for your clients
- Listen to customer needs and gather feedback for product and internal teams
- Share best practices both externally and internally to elevate the ability of you and your team mates
- A fast learner and creative problem solver that loves to seek out solutions and doesn’t wait for answers
- Organized, detail-oriented and adept at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks at one time
- Driven by your clients’ success and believe you play a direct role in your client’s ability to succeed
- Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demand
- A strong communicator, written and oral, and are comfortable in engaging conversation with any level
- Able to think strategically, courteously and responds swiftly to customer requests
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly performance expectations
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a digital media, performance marketing agency, social agency, account management, or media sales role
- 2+ years of relevant experience operating technical platforms like Twitter, Facebook, AdWords, DSPs, etc.
- Mobile advertising knowledge required.
- A passion for technology and deep understanding of the mobile space across search, social, advertising networks, rich media vendors, mobile payments, etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or other related Business field preferred
- Proficiency in Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Salesforce
- Technical aptitude: you’re not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn them
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.