Senior Software Engineer in Test
Mountain View, CA or Vancouver, Canada
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries.
- Review product requirements and design documents to create appropriate test plans and test cases.
- Perform manual testing.
- Participate in test automation and development.
- Report overall quality status timely and effectively.
- Closely work with Software Developers and Product Managers to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Work collaboratively with the broader QA team on all aspects of project planning, execution, issue resolution.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent; PhD is a plus.
- 5+ years of working experience in server side and/or UI QA engineering.
- Experience of using JIRA issue tracking & Confluence.
- The ability to quickly learn and become proficient with complex applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and observational skills.
How you can impress us:
- Experience with mobile application testing.
- Experience with database servers.
- Knowledge and experience in Big Data.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.