Role: Principal Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Groundtruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, Groundtruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, Groundtruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Groundtruth has global headquarters in New York. Its R&D centers are located in US, Canada and India. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Groundtruth platform consists of database of point-of-interests, real-time handling of location data, data science and user interface for advertisement campaigns. As a software engineer in Groundtruth R&D team, you will build solutions that add new capabilities to the platform.
Our teams are geographically distributed, where R&D teams in US, Canada and India regularly interface with each other and developers are required to travel to US. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas. We reward hard work, support career development and offer comprehensive benefits. We encourage employees to have a healthy work-life balance. To support that, we foster a fun & friendly work environment and provide flexible working hours.
- Design solutions in location-based advertising domain.
- Analyze inputs from market and product manager.
- Architect the product for new features and components that create the value for customers.
- Coordinate with R&D teams located US & Canada.
- Mentor software developers in team.
- design solutions in location-based advertising domain
- analyze inputs from market and product manager
- have a vision for creating value for customers, through evolution of the product
- identify areas of improvement in the product
- architect the product for new features and components that create the value
- be hands-on and will implement critical modules & prototypes
- participate in code reviews
- mentor software developers in team
- Tech/B.E./M.Tech. /MCA or equivalent, in computer science or relevant area.
- 8 – 12 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of cross-browser development, debugging and performance tuning.
- Expertise in React framework and Java scripting (minimum 2 yr. experience with React).
- Comfortable with semantic mark-up of HTML
- Intermediate knowledge of CSS & Pre-Post processors, Rest, Graph QL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with AWS services and Dockers
- Configuration management and QA practices
- Keen to pick up new technology
- Breadth in UI technologies will certainly impress us.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status