Advertising Operations | Las Vegas
GroundTruth is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
GroundTruth is seeking an experienced digital ad operations professional to join our Operations team. The successful candidate must have experience with digital ad serving technologies, meticulous attention to detail and a winning attitude.
- Manage all activities required to launch mobile advertising campaigns, including interpreting insertion orders, testing and implementing creative, securing supply and working with internal groups to launch on time.
- Traffic mobile advertising campaigns in GroundTruth’s proprietary local ad serving platform, xAd Central.
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously.
- Devise and implement strategies for optimization and contribute knowledge to the team.
- Collaborate with the Agency sales team to ensure the successful fulfillment of all campaigns.
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, agencies, internal sales staff on all elements related to creative specifications and ad trafficking.
- Monitor discrepancies, ensure third party tracking is accurately implemented and reconcile campaigns each month for billing.
- Create and maintain documentation pertinent to the Agency Ad Ops team in specific areas of expertise.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders with clear communication, attention to detail and a positive drive for results.
- Entrepreneurially minded and resourceful.
- Interested in mobile technology, and up to date with industry.
- Extremely detail oriented, motivated, and technically competent.
- Dynamic, and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years working experience in a related field – platform, online publisher, ad network, agency etc.
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in fast paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, and digital advertising knowledge.
- Excellent client service, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience with ad server technologies such as DCM, DFP, Atlas, Mediamind/Sizmek, Pointroll, Celtra, Medialets, etc.
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as Firebug, Charles, Chrome/Safari Inspector or Web Developer Tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.