Role: Instructional Designer/Content writer – Blueprints operations
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Understand the Online training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for online training products.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Analyze the product module(s) assigned and performs task analysis to include in the course outline
- Create course outlines and writes narratives in the form of Storyboards and Voiceover scripts for eLearning programs.
- Attend product release iterations meetings and other education and collaboration events to gather knowledge on the assigned product(s)
- Independently design and develop creative learner-centred, performance-based training programs, modules, and materials in multiple modalities including remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, interactive e-learning modules, videos, device learning labs, info graphics review, and resource materials.
- Design appropriate skill checks and assessments to support courseware objective.
- Conduct train-the-trainer and pilot training sessions.
- Evaluate strategy for design projects.
- B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech/ MSc (Computer Science)
- 4-6 yrs of experience in design and development.
- A keen eye for content clean up and ability to proof-read and Lead all phases of instruction development.
- Hands on knowledge on all instructional design processes and projects.
- Must have exp. on Adobe & Captivate (end to end exp. along with publishing using the Captivate tool)
- Experience in US client interactions will be an added advantage
- Fundamental knowledge in creation of Decision Trees (DT), chat scripts and email template
- Fundamental knowledge in converting content from word, excel, PPT, pdf to standard format for uploading in the knowledge portal.
- Good exposure to ILT, WBT, CBT.
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
How you can impress us:
• Experience in Geospatial project
• Knowledge of Blueprints
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.