A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
**Preference will be given to the candidates who can join on or before 1st of October, 2022**
** Salary no bar for the right candidate**
** Summary of the whole recruitment drive:
- Coding Test & PI interview Date : 21st to 31st August
- Offer letter release Date: 1st to 6th September
- Write excellent production code and tests and help others improve in code-reviews
- Analyze high-level requirements to design, document, estimate, and build systems
- Coordinate across teams to identify, resolve, mitigate and prevent technical issues
- Coach and mentor engineers within the team to develop their skills and abilities
- Continuously improve the team’s practices in code-quality, reliability, performance, testing, automation, logging, monitoring, alerting, and build processes
- 2 – 10 Years of experience
- Strong with DS & Algorithms
- Experience with AWS.
- 2 – 10 years of experience
- Hands on product development experience using Java/ C++/Python
- Experience with AWS,SQL,GIT
- Strong with Data structures and Algorithms
Additional nice to have skills/certifications:
For Java skill set:
Mockito, Grizzly, Netty, VertX, Jersey / JAX-RS, Swagger / Open API, Nginx, Protocol Buffers, Thrift, Aerospike, Redis, Kinesis, Sed, Awk, Perl
For Python skill set: Data Engineering experience, Athena, Lambda, EMR, Spark, Glue, Step Functions, Hadoop, Kinesis, Orc, Parquet, Perl, Awk, Redshift
For (Data Engineering):
- 2 – 10 years of experience
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS, Redshift,S3,Athena, Glue
- Must be proficient in GIT, Jenkins, CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment)
- Experience in big data technologies like Hadoop, Map Reduce, Spark, etc
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Dockers
For (Geo Team):
- 4 – 10 years of experience
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Map Reduce, Kafka, etc
- Experience using object-oriented languages (Java, Python)
- Experience in working with different AWS technologies.
- Experience in software design, architecture and development.
- Excellent competencies in data structures & algorithms.
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible work timings
- Education Reimbursement policy of INR 1,00,000 yearly
- Medical Policy of INR 7,00,000 and additional corporate floater
- Mobile Handset Subsidy of INR 24,000 yearly,
- GYM and Fitness Allowance of INR 21,600 Yearly
- Breakfast, lunch & Snacks
- One time Home Office Setup amount of INR 18,000
- Relocation Benefits of INR 50,000
- Remote Work options
- Family Equality Wallet of INR 32,400 yearly
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.