A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Role : Senior Software Engineer – Geo Loc
Location : Gurugram, India
- Create highly scalable AWS micro-services utilizing cutting edge cloud technologies.
- Design and develop Big Data pipelines handling huge geospatial data.
- Bring clarity to large complex technical challenges.
- Collaborate with Engineering leadership to help drive technical strategy.
- Project scoping, planning and estimation.
- Mentor and coach team members at different levels of experience.
- Participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings.
- Cultivate a culture of engineering excellence.
- Seek, implement and adhere to standards, frameworks and best practices in the industry.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in software design, architecture and development.
- 5+ years of experience using object-oriented languages (Java, Python).
- Strong experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Map Reduce, Kafka, etc.
- Strong experience in working with different AWS technologies.
- Excellent competencies in data structures & algorithms.
Nice to have:
- Proven track record of delivering large scale projects, and an ability to break down large tasks into smaller deliverable chunks
- Experience in developing high throughput low latency backend services
- Affinity to spatial data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with Postgres DB, Google Places or Mapbox APIs
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.