A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
Role : Software Engineer – GEO Tools
Location : Gurugram, India
- Design and develop server-side software applications operating over huge spatial data.
- Design and develop modules of Big Data ETL pipelines
- Build visualizations to help understand geospatial data.
- Develop tools to cleanse geospatial data and enforce data integrity.
- Seek, implement and adhere to standards, frameworks and best practices in the industry.
- B.Tech/M.tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years industry experience using Python language and/or any frameworks on Python.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Clarity in verbal and written communications.
- Self-motivated and disciplined requiring minimal supervision.
Nice to have:
- Affinity to spatial data structures and algorithms.
- Familiar with Postgres DB, Google Places APIs or Mapbox APIs
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem and technologies.
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.