A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
- Create and enforce a recruiting plan
- Be Working on engineering roles end to end
- Assess incoming resumes
- Everyday share 3-4 excellent resumes for all the assigned roles
- Conduct interviews by phone or online or in-person
- Proper Communication and feedback loop to be created between HM and candidates
- Maintain interview and hiring records
- Prepare hiring tracker and information for every role
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communicative: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation.
- A Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Adept: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Problem solver: Takes charge of creating solutions
- Bachelors/Masters in human resource management from a renowned university
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience in IT and Technical Hiring.
- Knowledge of various job platforms like LinkedIn, Naukri, Monster and Glassdoor.
- An excellent track record with guaranteed onboarding of skilled candidates.
- A self-starter who can operate with minimal supervision.
- Experience of working on databases for sourcing and tracking of candidates.
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.