Go Beyond Mobile and Add Desktop Targeting to your Advertising Strategy
What is Desktop Advertising?
While Mobile ads lead and drive foot traffic, desktop ads deliver online sales. Desktop continues to be the platform of choice when making purchasing decisions for products such as personal insurance, travel bookings, or high-value items.
GroundTruth is the leader in location, building audiences based on its millions of Blueprinted locations, 75 million monthly active profiles, and a global collection of over 30 Billion visits annually. Now you can extend your reach by targeting your consumers with that same level of accuracy on Desktop devices.
Connect with Accuracy
Powered by the accuracy of Blueprints technology, reach users that are associated with audience segment groups based on their real-world visitation history.
- Target specific States, DMAs, Zipcodes.
- Target areas that have shown a high affinity with your store based on past visitation behavior.
- Target ads to people who have visited a category, brand or location within a certain time period.
- Use behavioral targeting to reach audience segments with common behavioral traits that align with your products and offerings. (e.g. Pet Lovers, Business Travelers).
- Create custom audiences by including data on consumer shopping and other behavior.
Optimize your campaign in real-time, and track the impact through the following metrics:
- Clicks, Click-Through Rate (CTR).
- Video quartiles (Quartile reporting, Video Completion Rate).
- Visits, Visit Rate, Store Visitation Lift & Reach.
Benefits of Desktop Advertising
- Target an audience that has been to your locations with relevant messaging to drive online conversions or in-store visits.
- Use Desktop as an additional touchpoint to reach your consumers and stay top of mind throughout the buyer’s journey.
- Reach users while they aren’t on the go and more likely to convert.