Geofencing Advertising Platform
What is Geofencing Advertising?
Geofencing advertising, sometimes referred to as geofencing marketing, is the application of a virtual boundary around a location, in which certain rules are applied when a mobile device enters or leaves. The size of a geofence can be modified, but most often the shape is a standard radius. A polygon geofence, or boundaries that are more geometric in shape, is another form of geofencing mobile advertising that can more specifically outline the shapes of certain landmarks, buildings or areas. Typically, geofencing mobile ads will be used in the form of display or push notifications to consumers with locally relevant messages, Most often, GPS is used to define whether a device has entered the geofence.
The Blueprints Platform
GroundTruth’s Blueprints, is a proprietary geofencing marketing software that offers advertisers the ability to more accurately harness the power of offline behavior. Blueprints allows for contextual layering for a single Point of Interest, which helps separate a store from a parking lot or even shopping area.
How it Works
This proprietary geofencing platform is the combination of automation and human touch. While the majority of our Blueprints are auto-generated, all of our Blueprints are sent through a stringent set of quality controls. Under this verification process, the Blueprints are evaluated for accuracy and then either enhanced or improved through a team of dedicated Blueprinters.
Blueprints provide the basis for a number of client benefits, such as:
- Better Accuracy – With Blueprints, advertisers can feel confident that when they are targeting a location, there will be minimal wasted impressions.
- More Scale – With over 200,000 Blueprints created each month, and the speed to build custom Blueprints in minutes, advertisers can feel confident that their mobile AD will reach mass scale.
- Precise Audiences – Blueprints helps form the basis of our audience profiles. When advertisers choose to target one of our pre-set audiences or decide to create their own, the location behaviors are defined by having visited one or more GroundTruth Blueprints.
- Relevance: More than just a Location Based Advertising Platform, GroundTruth has developed the only real-world, behavioral marketing platform. A platform designed to provide marketers with the tools, precision and contextual relevance to produce better results.
- Performance: GroundTruth’s predictive targeting products and first-to-market buying methods, such as Cost Per Visit, allows marketers to drive better performance. CPV Advertising gives marketers the ability to simply pay only for ads that result in real-world visits.
- Advanced Context: With GroundTruth’s Weather Targeting suite, advertisers can dynamically tailor their creative and messaging based on a number of different conditions. This form of mobile advertising provides the perfect compliment to Location Targeting.
Results & Insights
How 170,000 store visits boosted sales and support for the Live Más FoundationREAD
How L’Occitane used proximity targeting to capture the magic of golden hourREAD
Did Amazon’s Acquisition of Whole Foods Make it More Accessible to Low Income Households? Location Data Reveals the Answer
There’s been much reported in the news lately about Amazon—from where the tech giant will open its next headquarters to […]READ