Create sustainable change within our company infrastructure through our policies, employee resource groups, and volunteer efforts while maintaining our commitment to diversity, inclusion, equality, and fairness.
Give back to local and global communities by teaming up with ‘for good’ focused partners and leveraging our technology to create a meaningful action for people, for brands, and for change.
Tech For All
Build a level-playing field for professionals, small business owners, and underrepresented groups to learn about opportunities in the tech space, while promoting personal development and business growth.
Over the past year our partner, No Kid Hungry, granted more than $23M to school districts and community organizations, helped serve more than 674M meals to kids and families throughout the school year, and created a new pilot program, Porch Visits, to pair meal delivery with home visits while providing one-on-one assistance with accessing support from food to Wi-Fi and more.
GroundTruth aided their efforts by activating 41 campaigns serving over 6M impressions across media channels, and driving over 220K visits (and counting!) for No Kid Hungry and their partners.
- GroundTruth has leveraged our patented location technology to connect people with relevant emergency communications during severe weather and AMBER alerts.
- Received the International Centre For Missing and Exploited Children Humanitarian Award for our contributions to the FIA’s campaigns.
- Working together since 2018, corporate partners from 2021 to 2023.
- Donated impressions across multiple campaigns to drive awareness and help to end child hunger.
- The powerful campaigns we’ve partnered on have led to finalist level for several awards including in the The Drum US Marketing Awards and 2 categories in ANA B2 Awards.
- Members of the Ad Council Private Marketplace (PMP), which gives us the opportunity to donate digital media inventory in support of the Ad Council’s COVID-19 digital public service ads.
- Most recently donated media to the Ad Council and CDC’s “You Will See Me” campaign.
Ready to Get Started?
Want a quick reference to all of GroundTruth’s ad specs?