Support Top Traffic-Driving Initiatives
Tap into our suite of intent-based solutions to drive awarenss, foot traffic, and sales.
Use Proximity And Get Hyperlocal
Geofencing: GroundTruth’s technology allows you to define a very precise and targeted 0.1-mile radial fence around a specific location. So, when you’re marketing in a particular neighborhood, you can geofence the nearby shopping centers, office spaces, and parks people in that area use. In addition, if you’re handling rentals, geofencing real estate helps you target leasing offices prospective customers are likely to visit.
Geofencing for conquesting: you can set up a geofence around competitor MLS listings and show ads to people looking at them. This can influence them to look at your listings instead. And you can save this niche audience for future marketing, such as retargeting campaigns to further influence their behavior.
Build a location-based audience targeted by offline visitation behavior
Reach group segments like Healthcare Professionals with accuracy to build awareness about relevant offerings.
GroundTruth’s Blueprints technology builds a digital map of every area. You can refine this data to build a location-based audience targeted by offline visitation behavior. In other words, if you want to promote homes within a few miles of a desirable school district, you can do it.
Create Custom Audiences
Whether you’re selling condos or vacation rentals, every Multiple Listing Service (MLS) listing caters to a different demographic. In combination with your real estate data visualization, you can use GroundTruth to create audiences based on what you’re marketing and who you want to reach.
For example, if you’re selling luxury apartments in South Beach, it doesn’t make sense to target the entire city of Miami. That’s a waste of your ad budget, as you’ll be marketing to millions of people who aren’t interested at all.
Instead, use more refined criteria, serving targeted ads to buyer categories like affluent shoppers, golfers, or luxury car owners. The more relevant your marketing is, the more likely you are to make sales.
In-Market for Home Audiences
Shopping for a new home signals a big life change. Leverage GroundTruth’s targeting capability to reach In-Market for Home Audiences at various stages throughout their purchase journey.
What it is
GroundTruth leverages location information from homes on the market to target visitors to open houses, nationwide, with messaging and offers relevant to potential new home buyers. The power to reach this big purchase audience with precision ensures you will be able to connect with this audience in the right moments during this decision-heavy timeframe.
- Target consumers in real-time while at a listed open house
- Reach audiences based on their historical behavior if they visited an open house in the last 90 days
- Differentiate audiences based on value of homes visited relative to local market
How it works
We have partnered with the MLS listing service to feeds of all homes on the market nationwide to help you, updated on no less than a monthly basis. GroundTruth will match this information with our mapped data to observe visits to these locations. All reporting is performed at the Location Group level, not at the address level, to ensure complete privacy compliance.
How can you use location technology with
specific real estate marketing KPIs?
Here are some ideas for optimizing your location-based marketing:
- Track verified walk-ins: create a blueprint of a location where you want to measure footfall traffic. Then you can track activity and improve lead generation.
- Build brand awareness: When creating your ads, optimize for the “delivery” goal, which helps you reach a wider audience whom you can later retarget based on behavior.
- Track multiple mobile calls to action (CTAs): Set up a mobile-optimized landing page with one of GroundTruth’s templates, and you can track multiple CTAs, including click to call, click for directions, and click to visit website. This helps increase user engagement.
- The bottom line is that when you use real estate marketing tactics, such as location data and geofencing for real estate marketing, you reduce time wasted on unqualified traffic. Instead, you can narrow your focus to reach people who are really interested in a particular area or type of property.
Read how Dave’s Hot Chicken used GroundTruth’s location-based and audience-based targeting strategies in order to drive return on ad spend (ROAS) and increase sales lift.
Ready to Get Started?
Want a quick reference to all of GroundTruth’s ad specs?