How to Boost New Year and Super Bowl Foot Traffic with Location Marketing
Maximize Foot Traffic to Your Fitness, Financial Services, Restaurants, and Retail Businesses
The new year can spell trouble for businesses as consumers, reeling from the expenses of the holidays, cut back on certain habits with resolutions focused around health, finance, and how they spend their time. However, this can be a great time to leverage location data to reach consumers with relevant messaging that connects with their changing habits.
Also, coming off of the holiday season, the Super Bowl provides an arena for people to keep the good times rolling. It’s broad appeal for groups from sports fans to pop culture enthusiasts lends this day to a bevy of audiences and opportunities to interact with a highly engaged pool of customers.
Learn how location marketing can help you reach the right customers at the right time. Hosted by GroundTruth’s Senior Ad Strategist, Erik Carlson, this 30 minutes webinar dissects the changes in foot traffic and recommended tactics on how to reach consumers at the right moments during the New Year and Super Bowl time frames.
- Foot traffic trends covering fitness, financial services, restaurants, and retail businesses during the New Year and Super Bowl seasons
- How New Year’s resolutions drive changes in visit behavior
- Solutions to reach the right audiences during a time of changing habits
- Top locations and time of day for Super Bowl game day stock-up
- Leverage key location-based tactics to effectively reach shoppers and sports fans during the Super Bowl food-centric event