2020 Consumer Trends
Discover 6 key consumer trends we’re likely to see in 2020 and learn Ads Manager tactics to help retailers better navigate the rocky terrains of predicting shopping and media preferences.
As consumer behaviors and retailer strategy continue to evolve, marketers look ahead with the hope of predicting what media and shopping preferences are in 2020.
Held on January 21, 2020, Senior Marketing Manager, Research & Insights, Nicole Genchur spoke about the six key consumer trends to watch in 2020 while Ad Strategist Rachel Nobles demonstrated how to leverage these trends in Ads Manager to ultimately drive more in-store visits. Watch a recording of the webinar below:
- Time spent with mobile devices continues to rise
- The in-store experience will continue to shift
- More digital and cashier-less checkout technology implemented in stores
- More shoppers taking advantage of BOPIS
- Personalization is crucial but varies for each shopper
- Shoppers are opting for sustainable and local products
How to Boost New Year and Super Bowl Foot Traffic with Location Marketing
In this 30 minutes webinar recap, GroundTruth’s Senior Ad Strategist, Erik Carlson, walked through a deep dive into changes in […]READ
Six Consumer Trends to Watch in 2020
It’s been another exciting twelve months in tech as consumer behaviors — along with retailer strategies — continue to evolve. […]READ